Due to the increased surplus of cash, we are looking for colleagues to share it with!
In particular, we are looking for a partner who would be fully involved in the development of our product, which has been available on the market for two years and, as expected, generates a solid number of critical exceptions.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- at least one year of experience in developing web api systems in .NET (no joke here - at least one year of experience on concrete projects is a prerequisite)
- knowledge of relational databases - joins, keys, indexes, isolation levels and other borderline irrelevant nebulae that are not so nebulous to you.
- salary range from 8000 to 15000 net depending on your knowledge/experience (or the fact that you know how to sell yourself well)
- possibility to choose remote or work from the office
- PluralSight enterprise account
- paid certification (primarily Microsoft certificates, other as well according to your wishes)
- credits for the Azure platform that you can use for education/research
- team buildings, although persistent, are optional
- working hours are flexible - it is important that the task is completed within the agreed time frame (with the exception of sprint planning and daily meetings, which are mandatory)
- there is no overtime - they literally don't exist - free time is free time and it is called free for a reason, because it means a period when a person is free.
If you think we meet your requirements and you think you would fit into our team, we look forward to your application by July 14th 2022.